- Over 20 years of experience in the audit and consulting industry in two of the big four firms up to Partner level as well as in accounting and finance as a Chief Financial Officer in a big financial institution;
- Wide experience of the IFRS application including complicated consolidation and merger and acquisitions transactions in different industries including banking, insurance, investment, contracting, manufacturing and oil and gas;
- Wide experience and exposure in providing financial advisory services including internal audit service , financial valuations and due diligence in many different industries;
- Wide experience and exposure in providing management advisory services such as developing organizational charts, developing manual of policies and procedures and business improvements initiatives in many different industries.
- Professional Training Experience
Offering Accounting Financial Professional Certificate training and IFRS training for individuals as well as for corporate for more than 10 years in many reputable universities and institutions, such as: Gulf University for Science and Technology, Kuwait Association for Accountants and Auditors, Price Waterhouse Coopers In house training.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Major Finance from
Manchester University in UK;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) from Illinois Board of
Accountancy in US;
- Holder of Certified Accountant Certificate issued from Egyptian Society for Accountants & Auditors (ESAA) in Egypt;
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) from Institute of
Management Accountants in US;
- Certified Financial Manager (CFM) from Institute of Management Accountants in US;
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting ( DIFR) from ACCA in UK;
- Certificate in International Financial Report (CIFR) from ACCA in UK;
- Balanced Scorecard Professional (BSP) from Balanced Scorecard Institute and George Washington University in US;
- Bachelor of Commerce (BC), Major Accounting from Ain Shams University in Egypt.